||Tuesday, April 17
||5:00 - 8:00pm
455 Columbia Street
You're invited to take part in Law Day in Kamloops!
Take a look at all the activities that are in store:
- Cinderella mock trial,
- treasure hunt for the children,
- sheriff’s cell tours,
- courthouse library tour,
- display tables by various community support agencies,
- RCMP police dog demonstrations,
- presentation for the local Girl Guides and Boy Scouts, for their law badges,
- “Ask a Judge” forum for children,
- fundraising food booth by a local organization, and
- information room on First Nations Court, cultural competency programs for legal professionals, and Elder story telling.
Sponsors/partners: Sheriffs, RCMP, Precise Link, Legal Services Society, Kamloops Bar Association