Trial Lawyers Association of BC
TLABC is a non-profit society with a membership of
over 1400 legal professionals.
Our members include:
- Criminal Lawyers
- Commercial-Corporate Lawyers
- Family Law Lawyers
- Estate Litigation Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Retired & Non Practicing Lawyers
- Articling Students
- Law Students
- Paralegals & Legal Assistants
We represent individuals rather than corporations or governments and are united with the goals of protecting rights, ensuring access to the courts, preserving the jury system and maintaining the highest of standards in legal education.
To support and promote the rights of individuals in British Columbia.
Together, we strive to:
- promote the rights of individuals
- preserve the jury system
- improve the professionalism and standards of trial lawyers
- enhance access to justice
- protect the innocent
- promote judicial integrity and independence