POST YOUR JOB WITH CBABC TODAY!
CBABC Job Board: the premier destination for posting BC legal careers
Recruiters and firms alike confidently post on our ‘Go To’ platform to maximize exposure of their available legal opportunities to our 7,000+ CBABC members.
||Enjoy 50% off standard rates when 50% of your firm's lawyers are active CBABC members. Unsure of your firm's membership status? Contact us to enquire!
||Complimentary one month posting available to all firms.
|Recruitment agencies and registered non-profit organizations are eligible for discounts off standard rates. Contact us to learn more.
We’re here to help! E-mail email@example.com for all your advertising enquiries.
More than a Job Board. Combine News + Jobs for Maximum Impact
CBABC’s membership e-newsletter, News + Jobs, is distributed weekly to 6,000+ active members. Job posters can include a link to their job posting in News + Jobs to further increase their profile and drive traffic to the posting.
News + Jobs is distributed Tuesday afternoons each week (Wednesdays when Monday is a statutory holiday) Deadline for inclusion each week is Mondays at 12pm.
Want Even More Profile? Let’s Boost Your Posting!
We offer opportunities to advertise in BarTalk magazine, throughout our websites, and in other newsletters with a custom advertisement for your job posting. Learn more in the contact us to discuss which are the best options for you.
Ready to Post? Let’s Get Started
- Create your job posting. Be sure to include:
- Required candidate experience
- Information about your firm/organization
- How to apply and deadline to apply
- Company logo
- Determine how long you want your posting to run with CBABC and where you want it included. For example: Job Board only, Job Board plus News + Jobs, Boosted Ads.
- Complete the form below with all these details and press ‘Submit’.
- Voila! Your ad is submitted for review to CBABC Advertising. A member of our team will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your posting and payment details, or to request additional information, if necessary.
- Once your ad is confirmed and payment is received via Paypal or Credit Card, your posting will be made live. SUCCESS!
Thank you for posting your jobs with CBABC. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.