Hosted by Sam Lupton
CPD Approved for 5 Hours
Hosting on Zoom
Starting Friday, March 19 for 4 sessions:
- March 19, 2021 12:15 PM - 1:30 PM
- March 26, 2021 12:15 PM - 1:30 PM
- April 2, 2021 NO SESSION (Good Friday)
- April 9, 2021 12:15 PM - 1:30 PM
- April 16, 2021 12:15 PM - 1:30 PM
Lawyers face many more complex boundary decisions than most people do. Many practice problems lawyers get into with clients, the Law Society or other lawyers are a result of poor boundary decisions.
Taking on cases you can’t handle, taking on too much work, conflicts with colleagues, staff or clients, feeling overwhelmed or burned-out are often manifestations of boundary problems.
This course will help you identify and create healthy and effective boundaries in your law practice, and minimize or eliminate these boundary-related issues.