Our team is accepting applications from lawyers to join our busy and growing practice! We are looking for a recent call to work alongside our experienced team who are leaders in their field. We are seeking someone who shares our goals for personal and professional fulfillment, and who values a firm culture and management style that fosters respect for everyone. We offer fair compensation and a benefit package.
What would a typical day look like:
- Reviewing ICBC Defence and legal aid files.
- Providing representation and offering advice to clients on how to manage files.
- Drafting application materials and attendance at Court arguing same.
- Maintaining conduct of about 50 insurance defence files and assisting senior counsel with high complexity insurance files and family law files.
- A Law Degree with ICBC experience an asset
- Member of the Law Society of BC in good standing
- Excellent, detail-oriented drafting, research analysis and communication skills
- Proactive and organized work style
- Some experience and ability to run a file from beginning to end
- Ability to accept and follow directions and ask questions if uncomfortable with task delegation
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter
Who We Are:
We are located in Vancouver, in a redevelopment area on Kingsway and Knight close to a transit route. There is also free parking in the surrounding neighborhood. We provide mentorship in developing yours skillset to ensure we are able to provide high-end legal services to our clients. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our craft, our community and our staff. We offer a unique casual working environment whether it be in the office or working remotely from home.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will contact those selected for any interview.