Who we are
Hammerberg Lawyers LLP is the home to one of the largest groups of Personal Injury lawyers under one roof in BC, with a growing practice in Estate Litigation and Class Actions. Our Real Estate Law, Business Law and Litigation divisions are led by some of the most knowledgeable lawyers in their fields. Our litigation team has extensive trial experience and a stellar reputation. In addition, we have a strong foundation in Alternative Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management.
We are expanding our Firm's practice areas and are looking for an Associates to join our Litigation team.
Who you are
This role requires 5+ years of civil litigation experience and a track record in business development. Ideal candidates will have academic and professional credentials, strong drafting skills, excellent legal knowledge in litigation, as well as being driven to provide exceptional client service.
Additionally you will have:
- Commercial and strategic approach
- Proven track record of an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills
- Strong drafting skills, excellent legal knowledge and exceptional client service
- Collaborative in nature
What we offer:
- Fully open door policy at partnership level
- Strong Coaching and Mentoring programs
- Business Development opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive teams
- Competitive annual salary with a discretionary bonus and commissions
- Paid vacation and a comprehensive benefits package with a health care spending account
- A committed investment in your personal development always encouraging you to continue to grow
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.