McLellan Herbert is growing! We want to hire a lawyer with wills and estates litigation &/or estate administration experience. We are a small boutique law firm of 4 lawyers practicing wills, estates and elder law and are in our 30th year of practice.
Our Ideal candidate would have:
- have at least two years of practice in any of the fields of wills and estates and elder law;
- have a law degree from a Canadian university;
What we offer:
- A great small office environment that values work life balance;
- A competitive salary that is commensurate with experience;
- A fun dynamic work environment;
- COVID years excepted – an annual firm retreat, firm lunches and dinners.
How to apply:
Please email your application to Hugh McLellan at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- your cover letter;
- your resume;
- your salary expectations; and
- if you are three years of call or less, your law school transcripts.
All applications received will be kept confidential. Due to high volumes of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.