This Board committee will:
- identify, recruit and encourage candidates to stand for election or appointment to the Board, Committees, and Provincial Council;
- in consultation with the Board, Executive Director and Committee Chairs (as appropriate), identify anticipated gaps in skills, demographics and diversity of each body and provide information to the Executive Director;
- coordinate with the Executive Director as to membership-wide announcements and targeted member communications to seek candidates for appropriate positions;
- provide information to potential candidates about roles and responsibilities and, where appropriate, encourage application; and
- in undertaking its functions, have regard to and take measures to give effect to the CBABC’s commitment to ensuring that the diversity of the CBA’s membership is represented.