REAL Advisory Committee
The Rural Education and Access to Lawyers Initiative (REAL) is a coordinated set of programs designed to address the current and projected shortage of lawyers practicing in small communities and rural areas of British Columbia. The REAL Advisory Committee is an integral component of the Initiative providing oversight, advice and direction to the REAL Project Manager.
- To provide assistance with project design and implementation;
- To provide “on the ground” viewpoints from the various regions of the province;
- To provide a forum for discussion of key issues effecting the REAL Initiative;
- To provide assistance with the establishment of local and regional connections with a variety of stakeholder groups including legal practitioners and community organizations:
- To provide other input and advice to the Project Manager on an as needed basis.
Click here to access REAL Resources
Myron Plett Law Corporation dba Raincoast Law
1566 Peninsula Rd
PO Box 909