This meeting was held at 05:30 PM at Law Courts Inn in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Madam Justice Lauri Ann Fenlon, British Columbia Court of Appeal
Morgyn Chandler, Hammerberg Lawyers LLP
Lori Guiton, WorkSafe BC
Rebeka Breder, Breder Law
Amy Nathanson, Lawson Lundell
The panelists discussed their own experiences in law and the following topics:
- Morgyn Chandler - “Managing the Room: tips for handling challenging personalities”
- Lori Guiton - “To Thine Own Self Be True”
- Rebeka Breder - “Building a Law Practice you are Passionate About”
- Amy Nathanson - “Not Playing Against Type”
- Madam Justice Lauri Ann Fenlon - “Big Picture Work/Life Balance”
Duration of meeting was 2.0 hours. Of this, 1.0 hours can be counted towards CPD.